Tiered User Group Rates
Rates for Facilities, Permits and Applications
Park Rental Application
To Rent Knabe, Avalon Kids, City, or Skate Park
Facility Rental Application
Application for Joe Machado Field, Tremont Hall, or City of Avalon's Council Chamber
Wrigley Stage Application
To Rent Wrigley Stage
Temporary Banner Permit Application
To have a Banner put up at one of our downtown location
Special Event Permit Application
To apply to have an Event within City Limits and on City Properties
Digital Community Sign Board Application
To apply to have a digital sign on the Von's Board
Sidewalk & Street Vendor Permit Application
To apply to sell food & merch on the streets of Avalon
Street Performance Permit Application
To apply for permission to perform (musical acts, magic, art, etc) within the City Limits and on public City Properties